In this webinar, we discuss the many ways in which grief can show up in OB/GYN, and how healthcare professionals can support families.
This webinar is intended for medical and healthcare professionals such as:
- medical assistants and EMTs
- nurses and nursing students
- advanced practice providers (APRN, PA)
- medical students, physicians
- rehab therapists (OT, PT)
- Define and discuss the many experiences in obstetrics and gynecology settings that may elicit grief reactions in families
- Recognize healthcare professionals' impact on families' grief processes and the importance of grief-sensitive communication
- Develop greater confidence in communicating with families experiencing grief related to obstetric and gynecological issues.
- Gain information about support organizations and resources available locally and nationally for families experiencing grief due to obstetric and gynecological issues.